About the Formula 4 South East Asia Championship
- New Formula 4 South East Asia Championship (F4 SEA) certified by the FIA, commences August 2016, with up to 30 races in South East Asia
- Condensed into 6 action-packed events to save on logistics, racing in Malaysia, Thaliland and Taiwan. (India, Singapore, Indonesia to follow)
- Run as a single operator organization – one team controls costs.
- Engineered by 36 times championship winners Meritus. GP who have 30 years of formula motorsport experience and were vice-champions in GP2 Asia 2010.
- Mygale carbon-fibre monocoque chassis built to FIA safety specifications.
- Powered by a newly-designed Renault F4R engine, based on the 1998cc F4R production engine.
- Controlled Tyres supplied by Hankook.
- Top 7 finishers receive FIA ‘Superlicence’ points.
- Each race is televised and distributed globally with a reach of 60m households.
- Local and international press releases distributed to over 1000 media centres.
- World class driver coaching, including media and marketing trainning.
- Data/telemetry shared with all drivers to ensure equality.
- Open to National C licenced drivers worlwide – 20 cars on the grid.
- Euro 100,000 fixed cost – best value in the world !
You will need a National C licence and letter of no objection from your local ASN. Formula 4 SEA is unique in that we have set up a driving academy with ASN in Malaysia (AMM) for young drivers or karters to gain the points necessary to upgrade to an international C licence. F4 SEA allows drivers to earn Superlicence points.
Championship Promoter: Asian Autosport Action (AAA) Group
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://formula4.asia/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Formula4SEA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Formula4SEA
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYmKmp93LHqHuEbXCk8vAcw
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/formula4sea/
- Issuu: https://issuu.com/trackrecord
- Skype: Formula4SEA
- Telephone: +6012 3027434