About the Geely FIA F4 Argentina Championship
- The Geely FIA F4 Argentina Championship will be the only single seater series in South America that will give FIA points to its competitors.
- Also will be the only series in the region that will use the same FIA specifications for both car and engine as other Formula 4 series in other continents.
- All the chassis are the newest made by Mygale between 2018 and 2019, with all the maximum safety standars required. The engines will be Geely 2.0L.
- The series will give the perfect development enviroment for all drivers who want to succeed in greater single seater in Europe or in the United States.
- The first year will have seven double headers events at three tracks: Buenos Aires, Termas de Rio Hondo and San Juan Villicum.
- It will be run under a single organization to have all cost under control. Will be the one with the best budget per year worldwide.
- As a school and development series, the drivers will share information about set ups and data adquisition.
How to race
Having the proper FIA licence from the ASN of the country of origin of each competitor and then contacting the series to get more information about dates and cars available.
Will be published in the official website f4argentina.com and its social media accounts
Hector “Tito” Perez manages the Geely FIA F4 Argentina Championship. firstname.lastname@example.org