Mechanical Engineer to manage the study and project development phase of new Formula car. The designs will include systems definition and package, bodywork studies and production drawings, feasibility studies and concept of new sub-systems (cooling, steering, chassis design, bodywork, engine systems, suspension).
– definition, design and production drawings of mechanical and composite parts in team collaboration, multi-functional activities.
– Dimensioning of parts compliant to technical regulation and cost target
– Collaboration and co-design with partner suppliers.
– Work closely with manufacturing team to develop and optimize parts design.
– Follow up of prototype assembly and development
– 3 years experience in mechanical engineering.
– 3 year CATIA V5 experience (3D and 2D proficiency). (part design, assembly design and surface)
– proficient knowledge of French and English language.
Nice to have qualification:
– 3 years experience in motorsport single seater design.
– experience in FEM software (MSC SimDesigner) or CATIA integrated module.
– CFD software and concepts experience.
4 months contract to be filled from the beginning of January 2018
Under supervision of the Head of Machining department, you will make mechanical parts on a digital command centre (turning/milling). You will take part in optimising the productivity of the machining department, complying with production procedures in place, ensuring maintenance of tools and following safety rules and instructions. Programming on the controls (FANUC) may be required.
You have completed a vocational training programme as CNC Operator Technician with FANUC langage
You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
You must be able to read and understand 2D and 3D plans……
Short full time contract (3 months). Possibly long contract at the end