Integrated in our mechanic-welding workshop within a team of 4 experienced collaborators, you will produce mechanically-welded parts and sub-assemblies as well as frames in small series, for our racing cars: essentially TIG process, a little of MIG, fine steel / aluminum sheet metal that you will have previously adjusted.
Required profile :
You have significant experience (5/10 years minimum) in metalwork, boiler making, fitting and TIG welding imperatively steel, high precision fine sheet metal, all positions. Plan reading essential.
Organized, methodical, rigorous, precise and fast. Possession of TIG licenses is a plus but not an obligation
Permanent 35h position, not posted, to be filled for June 2021 at Magny Cours
Salary to be discussed according to profile and experience
Send CV + cover letter to email@example.com
Attached to the Production Manager, your missions are:
– To manufacture molds and composite parts for motorsport with an excellent mastery of the techniques that are ours: , carbon vacuum infusion, pre-impregnated draping, oven and autoclave baking, contact lamination
– Supervise your team on a daily basis (3/5 Operators and Technicians) by organizing the work in a logic of optimization of quality, cost, deadlines
– To ensure a level of safety (people and resources) of quality (product, process), storage and optimum cleanliness
– Ensure compliance with manufacturing ranges and deadlines
– Ensure the proper integration and training of your employees in techniques and procedures
– To lead, motivate, promote the suggestions and skills of your teams
– To manage and optimize the needs of the workshop (material stock, small equipment …)
– Alert on malfunctions and propose corrective and preventive solutions
– To calculate the production of new parts
– To control the clocking of the hours and their consistency with the production ranges
– To participate in decisions concerning manufacturing methods
– Establish and monitor the productivity improvement plan
Qualifications, skills and qualities
Graduated from a BEP-CAP to Bac +2 level training in the implementation of composite materials, you justify a significant and successful experience (5 years minimum) as a qualified operator on the processes that are ours and workshop team leader.
A true manager with the spirit of an SME team with the ability to communicate, you are autonomous, rigorous, precise, meticulous, sensitive to cleanliness and responsive. Passionate, available, with a strong capacity for work, you demonstrate professionalism and commitment
Position to be filled first of Septembre 2021, on a permanent contract, not posted. Salary to be adjusted according to profile and experience