About the Danish “Renault Formel 4 DK”
- Championship called “Renault Formel 4 DK”, started in 2017
- Powered by Renault engine, 2.0L. Mygale carbon-fibre monocoque chassisbuilt to FIA safety specifications. Tyres supplied by PIRELLI
- Open to 15-year-old drivers
- Open to drivers who wish to upgrade toward the F1 superlicense or other drivers who have a national license in Denmark
- Operated by the most professional and experienced team in Danemark.
- 7 rounds, 21 races
How to compete?
A national licence from DASU (Dansk Automobile Sport Union) is indispensable to compete
More informations on www.dasu.dk
Follow the latest News of the Championship on www.formel4.dk
Coordinators of the Championship
High Class Racing ApS
Press: Dan Knudsen – +4525612742 – email@example.com
Website : www.formel4.dk