About the Danish “Renault Formel 4 DK”
- Championship called “Danish F4 Championship”, started in 2017
- Powered by Renault engine, 2.0L. Mygale carbon-fibre monocoque chassisbuilt to FIA safety specifications. Tyres supplied by PIRELLI
- Open to 14-year-old drivers
- Open to drivers who wish to upgrade toward the F1 superlicense or other drivers who have a national license in Denmark
- Operated by the most professional and experienced team in Danemark.
- 7 rounds, 21 races
How to compete?
Any national racing license including start permission is valid to race in Denmark
More informations on www.dasu.dk
Follow the latest News of the Championship on www.formel4.dk
Coordinators of the Championship
Alex Stubberup Frederichsen • +45 26 187 321 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Frederichsen Sport & Promotion
DK-8940 Randers SV
Press: Kim Gripping • +45 61 674 558 • email@example.com
Website : www.formel4.dk
To access FIA Formula 4 online documentation, please click here.