- New championship named F4 BRITISH CHAMPIONSHIP CERTIFIED BY FIA – POWERED BY FORD
- Carbon-fibre monocoque chassis, designed to meet exacting FIA safety standards, produced by leading European manufacturer Mygale
- Powered by Ford: 1.6-litre Ecoboost engines, as proven in Formula Ford, tuned to deliver the FIA’s maximum permitted 160 PS
- «Ready to Race» price of a new car including engine lease, Sadev sequential paddle shift transmission and data logging system less than £36,000
- The only UK championship awarded by the MSA and run to the FIA’s F4 regulations
- Open tp 15-year-old drivers: the only single-seater championship in Britain to offer this opportunity.
- Only UK championship which earns successful drivers points toward the FIA Superlicence. The 2016 British Champion will be awarded 12 points towards an FIA Formula One Superlicence. He will also attend the FIA Gala in Austria and join an exclusive FIA F4 drivers’club.
- Single engine tuner: all power units supplied through one leading race engine preparer
- Control tyres from leading race and road tyre manufacturer Hankook
- 10-meetings, 30-race schedule of BTCC-support races at all major British circuits, with live TV and highlights package
- Mentoring and driver developement programme every race weekend overseen by the MSA, British motorsport’s governing body
To go circuit racing, you will need a racing licence, which like all motor sport licences is issued by the national governing body of the sport, the MSA.
For further information about the various grades and licence requirements required to compete in MSA Formula, please contact the championship co-ordinator, Sam Roach: email@example.com
MSA Formula Championship latest news on : www.msaformula.com/latest-news/
The 2015 Championship winner is Lando Norris, team Carlin. In 2016, Championship winner is Max Fewtrell, team Carlin.
Season 3 – 2017 :
|1||Brands Hatch (Indy)||April 1-2|
|2||Donington Park||April 15-16|
|4||Oulton Park||May 20-21|
|10||Brands Hatch (GP)||Sept 30-Oct 1st|
Championship co-ordinator: Sam Roach
• +44 (0) 7866 737343
• +44 (0) 8456 805077
MSA Formula web site : www.msaformula.com
- To consult the Parts Catalogue, click on the link and enter your password : Parts Catalogue
- To consult the Ford Engine Parts Catalogue, click on the link and enter your password : Engine Parts Catalogue
- To consult Technical Bulletins, click on the link and enter your password : Technical Bulletins
- To consult the User Manual, click on the link and enter your password : User Manual
- To consult the Gearbox Manual, click on the link and enter your password : Gearbox Manual
- To consult the ECU User Manual, click on the link and enter your password : ECU User Manual
- To consult Technical Information Notes, click on the link and enter your password : Technical Information Notes
- To consult Mileage File, click on the link and enter your password : Mileage