About the Danish “Renault Formel 4 DK”
- Championship called “Renault Formel 4 DK”, started in 2017
- Powered by Renault engine, 2.0L. Mygale carbon-fibre monocoque chassisbuilt to FIA safety specifications. Tyres supplied by PIRELLI.
- Open to 15-year-old drivers:
- Open to drivers who wish to upgrade toward the F1 superlicense or other drivers who have a national license in Denmark
- Operated by the most professional and experienced team in Danemark.
- 7 rounds, 21 races
How to compete?
A national licence from DASU (Dansk Automobile Sport Union) is indispensable to compete
More informations on www.dasu.dk
Follow the latest News of the Championship on www.formel4.dk
Coordinators of the Championship :
High Class Racing ApS
Press: Dan Knudsen – +4525612742 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.formel4.dk